WavePad FULL VERSION sound recording and editing software
This sound editing software is a full featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac OS X. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
This is the FULL VERSION and it comes with the serial number to activate the full version. We are an authorized NCH Software reseller.
This audio editing software delivers power and simplicity in one. WavePad editing software includes a recorder that supports autotrim and voice activated recording. Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), tone generation and speech synthesis. WavePad’s easy to use interface will get you started running. Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and more.
- Sound effect and music library with 1,000 free audio clips included
- Supports a number of audio and music file formats including mp3, wav (multiple codecs) vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
- Batch processing allows tyou to apply effects and/or convert up to 32000 files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast ‘rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Express Burn CD Recorder and Zulu DJ software.
- Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes.
WavePad includes a recorder that supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
Sound Editing functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Mix, Loops and more.
Audio Effects include Amplify, Normalize, Equalizer, Envelope, Reverb, Echo, Reverse, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more.
Tools include tone generation, speech synthesis and spectral analysis (FFT). FFT is designed to illustrate the characteristics of audio at one point in time. Audio restoration features include noise reduction and click pop removal.
See if your EVP is below the range of human vocal cords!
Adjust WavePad the way you want. You can change editor’s appearance to “Classic” color scheme.
Typical Editing Applications
- Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
- Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet
- Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
- Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
- As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
- Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
- Voice editing for multimedia productions.
- Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
- Works on Windows 7 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later;
- To run under Linux use WINE.