Mel-8704R-REM-ATDD-SDD - 6 in 1 Multipurpose Paranormal Meter
6 in 1 Multipurpose Paranormal Meter Measures EMF (1), Ambient Temperature (2), +5/-5 degree Hot & Cold spot temperature variations (3), Radiates an independent EM field around a mini telescopic antenna (4), has Shadow Detection (5) and a high intensity Red Flashlight (6).
In addition to detecting AC/DC EMF & Ambient Temperature changes in the environment, this Mel Meter also uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent Magnetic Field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion…(4) Multi-Colored LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. This device also includes our popular ATDD Hot and Cold Spot detection Audible Alarm circuit AND Shadow Detection. This 6 in 1 Instrument is packed with all the essential features to help promote and advance Paranormal research. Note, this device uses our basic REM not our programmable REM-EMT feature
- Measures EMF (1), Ambient Temperature (2), +5/-5 degree Hot & Cold spot temperature variations (3), Radiates an independent EM field around a mini telescopic antenna (4), has Shadow Detection (5) and a high intensity Red Flashlight (6).
- EMF “Burst” (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF Min/Max capture
- Rapid response ambient temperature measurement
- Temperature min/max capture
- +/- 5 degree hot and cold spot detection with LED indicator and ascending/descending tones. Includes manual baseline correction and auto mute.
- Red Night view Backlight Display with On/Off Button
- High intensity Red Flashlight
- Glow in The Dark Push Buttons – Must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- Includes: (1) 9Vdc Alkaline battery
- Includes: (2) Illumination Sources with 9Vdc Batteries for use with the SDD
- Includes: (1) Deluxe carrying case
The SDD Shadow Detection Works With:
* RED & GREEN LEDs
* A RED or GREEN Laser Grid
* A RED or GREEN Laser Pointer * LED Flashlight
* The Mel Meter Flashlight can also be used as a diffuse reflective sensor up to 5′ away. This feature enables detection of reflective or solid objects that pass in front of the Mel Meter. Or, turn the Mel
flashlight OFF to detect self illuminating or glowing objects in the field of view.
* You can use the light from a RED exit sign, street light coming through a window, or any other indirect
“stable” incandescent light.
1. Turn on the Mel-SDD circuit located behind the Mel Meter Tilt stand. The SDD circuit will beep twice and
then default to the least sensitive detection range, sensitivity level #1. There are a total of 5 sensitivity
2. On the side of the Mel Meter is a momentary push button labeled “SDD Sensitivity”.
Press this Button twice. You will hear a Beep each time the button is pressed. Pressing it twice will
increment the SDD to sensitivity level #3 based on the initial Power Up default starting at level #1.
3. Position the Mel Meter on a tripod or flat surface so that the light intensity sensor located above the
Mel flashlight is aimed in the general direction of the RED LED illuminator. The RED LED
illumination source can be located up to 75′ away. It is not imperative to have the illumination source perfectly aligned with the light intensity sensor because the SDD has an automatic 5 sec. light calibration feature.
4. Test the detection sensitivity by slowly moving the RED LED illumination beam to the left or right side of the SDD
detector so that only minimal light is received. The SDD will produce a four step descending tone pattern. Then,
move the illumination so that the SDD receives more light and you will hear an ascending tone pattern.
Important Note: The SDD performs a diagnostic test and recalibration every 5 seconds. So, if the
processor diagnostic & calibration routine falls within the time of your test, it could momentarily reverse
the tone pitch. This will be automatically corrected during the next 5 sec. cycle.
5. Once you get a good feel for the way it operates, you can try different techniques. To use the Mel-SDD as a diffuse
reflective sensor, adjust the sensitivity to Level # 4-5. Then turn on the Mel Meter RED flashlight. Allow the
detection circuit to stabilize with nothing in front of the Mel Meter. Now move your hand in front of the Mel
Meter through the flashlight beam. The SDD will detect your hand up to a 4′ distance.
Be sure that you are in complete darkness when you do this.
To detect a self illuminating source, turn the Mel flashlight OFF. Strike a match, use a lighter or turn on a
flashlight within the Mel-SDD field of view.
As always, adjust the sensitivity for best performance based on type of light source, proximity or
separation distance and individual application circumstances. If you lose track of which sensitivity setting
you have, simply turn the SDD OFF then ON to reset back to sensitivity level #1
Also be aware that stray light from windows, cars, moonlight, flashlights etc. can all influence the SDD.
ATDD +/-5 Degree Hot & Cold Spot Detection
The ATDD is designed specifically to monitor and detect a +5 deg. / -5 deg. ambient temperature (deviation) change that occurs within an environment. When a temperature shift does occur, the device will react quickly and produce a unique, one octave “step” tone for each individual degree change. Incremental “+” changes have a higher pitch while descending “-” temperature drops have a lower pitch. This allows a paranormal investigator to “hear” and validate any temperature change around the device from up to 50′ away (line of sight).
This device can also help investigators become more efficient and thorough by helping to monitor remote unattended areas throughout a house or building during an investigation and help direct attention to an area that may have paranormal activity. In addition, the ATDD device utilizes RED LEDs for a “+” temperature change and BLUE LEDs for a “-” change.
A single multi-purpose push button is used to “Tare” the circuit and mute the sound in any of the three configurations.
REM stands for Radiating EM Field. When the circuit is activated, an independent discreet EM field is created around a mini telescopic antenna.
This EM field can ONLY be influenced by materials and objects with high electron mobility (many free electrons) in other words conductive properties. Conductivity is determined by the types of atoms in a material. Based on Conductive source, proximity & strength, the EM field can be easily changed causing some field distortion. When this happens, there are (4) colorful LED lights and Sound that will activate. The visual and audible response is proportional and correlates directly to the REM field disturbance. The stronger the influence on the REM field, the more intense the LED’s and Sound response. This new feature is immune to Radio Waves, AC/DC EMF and other influences that may lead to a false positive response. For best results, Place the device on a non-conductive surface when conducting your communication sessions. The Mel-REM can also be used as a hand held device, but careful attention should be made to keep hand and fingers toward the bottom of the instrument. This instrument is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
To activate the ATDD circuit, push the button located behind the tilt stand. Once activated, the ATDD will do a quick diagnostic check and the circuit will “Baseline” to the environment ambient temperature conditions.
The Baseline / Set momentary button located on the right side of the Mel allows you to “Tare” or “Baseline” at anytime should there be a natural, gradual temperature change over time. The button also allows you to “Mute” the sound in any or all temperature conditions in order to operate in Silent Mode.
The circuit will also monitor for any gradual changes and automatically “mute” the sound after 10 seconds. The sound will resume when the next 0.1 / – 0.1 degree change occurs.
- Detail Name 1 :