MEL-ATDD - Digital EMF, Temperature, Red Flashlight & Ambient Temperature Deviation Detector
In addition to detecting AC/DC EMF & Ambient Temperature changes in the environment. This device also includes our popular ATDD Hot and Cold Spot detection Audible Alarm circuit. This new feature is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
- Measures EMF, ambient Temperature and detects +5/-5 degree hot & cold spot temperature variations
- EMF “Burst” (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF Min/Max capture
- Rapid response ambient temperature measurement
- Temperature min/max capture
- +/- 5 degree hot and cold spot detection with Red (Hot) & Blue (Cold) LED indicators with ascending/descending tones. Includes manual baseline correction and auto mute.
- Red night view Backlight Display with On/Off Button
- High intensity Red Flashlight
- Glow in The Dark Push Buttons – Must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- Includes: (1) 9Vdc Alkaline battery
- Includes: (1) Deluxe carrying case
The Mel-8704R-ATDD is designed specifically to monitor and detect a +5 deg. / -5 deg. ambient temperature (deviation) change that occurs within an environment. When a temperature shift does occur, the device will react quickly and produce a unique, one octave “step” tone for each individual degree change. Incremental “+” changes have a higher pitch while descending “-” temperature drops have a lower pitch. This allows a paranormal investigator to “hear” and validate any temperature change around the device from up to 50′ away (line of sight).
This device can also help investigators become more efficient and thorough by helping to monitor remote unattended areas throughout a house or building during an investigation and help direct attention to an area that may have paranormal activity. In addition, the ATDD device utilizes RED LEDs for a “+” temperature change and BLUE LEDs for a “-” change.
A single multi-purpose push button is used to “Tare” the circuit and mute the sound in any of the three configurations.
To activate the ATDD circuit, push the button located behind the tilt stand. Once activated, the ATDD will do a quick diagnostic check and the circuit will “Baseline” to the environment ambient temperature conditions.
The Baseline / Set momentary button located on the right side of the Mel allows you to “Tare” or “Baseline” at anytime should there be a natural, gradual temperature change over time. The button also allows you to “Mute” the sound in any or all temperature conditions in order to operate in Silent Mode.
The circuit will also monitor for any gradual changes and automatically “mute” the sound after 10 seconds. The sound will resume when the next 0.1 / – 0.1 degree change occurs.