Mel-8704R-PSA - Programmable Sound Amplifier
1 of Volume Control Earbud ($14.95 value!)
The Mel-8704R-PSA is a very sensitive device that uses a microphone as a detection sensor / transducer. It is designed specifically to detect very subtle sound wave vibrations within the environment. In addition, an audio output with adjustable gain is provided which allows the user to hear sounds at an amplified level. This is perfect for hearing impaired individuals.
There are 5 individual sensitivity steps that you can use. Each time you press the range button, an LED on top will blink indicating the sensitivity setting selected.
Level 1 = RED is the default (least sensitive)
Level 2 = PURPLE, RED
Level 3 = BLUE, PURPLE, RED
Level 4 = YELLOW, BLUE, PURPLE, RED
Level 5 = GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, PURPLE, RED (most sensitive)
- EMF “Burst” (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF minimum/maximum capture
- Red night view backlight display with On/Off button
- Glow in the dark push buttons – must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- 5 LED sensitivity indicators
- Built in sound averaging feature that can help to ignore unwanted repetitive back ground noise.
- Mel-PSA earphone option will allow the user to hear very subtle voices and other ambient sounds within the environment