FLIR i3 Thermal Imaging Camera
Built with ruggedness you can trust, all i-Series cameras are also tough enough to withstand a two-meter drop and stow right alongside other tools, and meet IP43 dust/splashproof standards. It's extremely lightweight at just 13 ounces, helping to reduce fatigue. It has a focus-free lens, 2.8-inch color LCD, rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 hours, and microSD memory card storage (with an included 2 GB card that can store up to 5,000 radiometric JPEG images).
This camera is backed by FLIR's industry-leading 2/5/10 warranty, providing 2 years of coverage on all camera components, 5 years of battery coverage, and a 10-year warranty protection for the infrared detector.
- The FLIR i3 thermal camera is light-weight, compact, and rugged, for use in harsh environments.
- Easy-to-use: The FLIR i3 is fully automatic and focus-free with an intuitive interface for simple measurement.
- Compact and rugged: The camera?s low weight of 0.365 kg and an accessory belt pouch make it easy to bring along at all times.
- Ground breaking affordability: The i3 thermal camera is the most affordable infrared camera on the market.
- 60 x 60 IR Resolution
- Temperature range: -4°F to 482°F (-20°C to 250°C)
While spot IR thermometers present only a single temperature at a single spot, these Thermal Imaging Cameras give you the whole picture–equal up to 3,600 spots. Thermal imaging is the most effective method for finding problems or potential problems in a variety of applications across many fields. If you are new to Thermography and need a general purpose Thermal Imaging Camera for troubleshooting, the FLIR i-Series is a great choice. The FLIR i-Series is fully loaded with Thermal Imaging functions at a fraction of the price of a professional grade camera.
What’s in the Box
FLIR i3 thermal imaging camera; 2 GB microSD memory card (with adapters); rechargeable battery; 100-240-volt AC adapter with EU, UK, US, and Australian plugs; USB cable; QuickReport PC software; built-in manual lens shutter; hand strap; hard case; operating instructions